Thursday, September 15, 2011

Lion King Is Back

I first saw The Lion King, when he worked as an assistant teacher for nearly 18 years. I saw it with the class of students in kindergarten and became so captivated by what I forgot I was working. Music, history and magic that's all in The Lion King.

When I became a mother and daughter were old enough to watch the movie, I was shocked to hear that was not available. Disney films pulled from the shelves, so it can be re-released. Smart business move for sure, but I was talking to bummed.We Disney movie, where they kill the mother! It 'a big one. I wanted the girls to see him. So when I heard that The Lion King would be back on the big screen two special weeks beginning Sept. 16, I was excited.

It will be a 3-D is not my favorite, but whatever, I'm happy. AMC Theatres is showing the classic film. Click here for locations. I have already ordered tickets. If you do not get to see on the big screen, Disney released a Blu-Ray Diamond edition on October 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment